First batch of LSPs in Responsible Care® family
GPCA extends a very warm welcome to its Logistic Service Provider Members on completing the Responsible Care Program prerequisites and joining the Responsible Care Family. The conditions in order to be recognised as a Responsible Care® company, are as follows:
- Membership: GPCA Associate Membership
- Executive Commitment: Senior Executive signs the Responsible Care Declaration
- Technical Requirements: Gulf SQAS Assessments for all GCC Facilities
- Performance Reporting: Annual EHS&S Performance Metrics
Following Logistic Service Provider Companies have been authorized to use GPCA - RC Logo as per advised conditions by GPCA. Congratulations:
- RSA-TALKE DWC-LLC, U.A.E.
- JOINT TANK SERVICES FZCO
- ALJABR - TALKE Ltd. Oman
- CRESCENT TRANSPORTATION LTD.
- S.A. TALKE LTD., K.S.A.
- ALFRED TALKE LOGISTICS SERVICES QATAR LLC.
- ALMAJDOUIE DE RIJKE LOGISTICS CO
Requirements for LSPs to join Responsible Care®:
||GPCA Associate Membership
||Senior Executive signs the Responsible Care Declaration (Attached: RC for LSPs)
||Gulf SQAS Assessments for all GCC Facilities
||Annual EHS&S Performance Metrics
(Attached: PMs submission form. Note. Online submission details will be provided after receiving your signed declaration)
|Submission of 3 lesson learned reports/annually