To demonstrate their commitment to the Gulf-SQAS program, 29 CEOs of GPCA full member companies have signed the ‘Declaration of Support’. The key aspects of this document are:
- Adopt the core principles and fundamental features of the Gulf-SQAS program
- Implement procurement processes that require relevant partnering Logistic Service Providers (LSPs) to comply with the Gulf-SQAS program in all relevant aspects of their business (download procurement clause template)
- Encourage LSPs to utilize the Gulf-SQAS assessment process as a means to continuous improvement in relation to the relevant aspects of Responsible Care®
- Utilize the Gulf-SQAS reports as the primary means of assessing the overall EHS and Quality capability of LSPs
- Allocate appropriate resources to effectively implement the Gulf-SQAS and support, where practical, the shared responsibilities relating to ongoing development of the Gulf-SQAS program
The below map clearly shows the 29 GPCA full member companies whose CEOs have signed the above mentioned Declaration of Support:
For more information, please send email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at tel: +971 451 0666 ext 121.